Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

vwag1r
Returning Member

Single member LLC

The husband has a business (Single Member LLC) where he offers consulting services to his clients. He uses Quickbooks Self Employed and Turbotax Online. His wife has a business (Single Member LLC) and she offers services to their community and she has 5 employees that work for her. She also would like to use Quickbooks Self Employed and Turbotax Online but the best I can tell neither of them will handle payroll categories or deductions. Is that true? If it is true what Intuit products are able to do so?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Single member LLC

vwag1r
Returning Member

Single member LLC

She is already using a payroll service. She needs something for the business accounting that can categorize payroll and they want it to be basically push button to upload their joint tax info to TurboTax. I'm thinking they're asking a lot of QuickBooks Self Employed and TurboTax but again the best I tell is the only QuickBooks that integrates with TurboTax is the self employed version which doesn't seem to handle payroll categories.

Single member LLC

I'll page @VolvoGirl since I believe she used TurboTax Home & Business and QuickBooks and also (I believe) had payroll (not sure about payroll, however). Perhaps she has some suggestions.

Single member LLC

Sorry I don't use QuickBooks (just Quicken) and don't know about importing  it into the Turbo Tax Online self employed version.    Go over to the QuickBooks forum here…

https://community.intuit.com/products/quickbooks-help-en-us

Did you see this article on how to import?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-send-my-quickbooks-self-employed-...

vwag1r
Returning Member

Single member LLC

Thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies