user227823

Sign out of turbotax

the drop menu from my account does not drop and allow me to sign out.
TylerH

Sign out of turbotax

Make sure you are in your return first by clicking on Take me to my return. Then you will see the option to Save & Sign Out under My Account.

mesquitebean

Sign out of turbotax

I have seen this occur recently for some users using Chrome browser.  I don't know what setting in Chrome causes it, but I have mentioned to TurboTax that some users with Chrome browsers have been reporting that.

TurboTax Online saves your return after each screen in case one were to get disconnected accidentally.  So you can go a neutral screen where you are not inputting any data, and then close the browser.

If the problem continues with your Chrome browser, try clearing the browser cache to see if that makes any difference. If necessary, you can try another browser such as IE or Firefox.