relnam

Should this be reported on "how much did you spend?" I have health insurance from the Market Place but paid a monthly premium towards the subsidized cost.

rjs

Where exactly is TurboTax asking you "How much did you spend?" Are you talking about the page in the Medical Expenses section that says "How much did you spend on insurance premiums?" (See screen shot below.) You do not enter premiums for Marketplace insurance on that page. See the instructions on the page. The premiums you paid will be taken into account when you enter your Form 1095-A.

Medical insurance premiums.png

relnam

Thanks. It helped in confirming what I figured out.