turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Sarah V

Second Refund

I finally received my unemployment tax refund on August 25 with the code IRS TREAS 310 TAX REF PPD. It seems like the correct amount. I then received another deposit of $250 on August 26 with the code ID TREAS 310 MISC PAY 100135502114400 CCD. I don't know what the second payment is for. I haven't claimed any children as dependents for about 7 years, so there should be no reason for me to receive a child credit. And unlike the first payment the code starts ID TREAS not IRS TREAS. I have tried calling the IRS a couple of times, but don't have hours to spend on hold until I hear a message to try calling back... Any ideas what this second payment might be?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Second Refund

You will get a letter from the IRS explaining everything.  It should take about 30 days.

Sarah V

Second Refund

I received a letter explaining the first one. But not explaining the second deposit. I'm concerned it might be a fraudulent deposit not from the IRS since the code is different.

Second Refund

You will receive a letter concerning the second deposit.  The first deposit for most people was for anything related to the return other than unemployment and the interest on the unemployment refund,

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies