girardjamca

Schedule K 1

When will schedule K 1 be out? Your site says its available but the software says otherwise. This is delaying my filing. Does anyone know why it is delayed?

DianeW777

Schedule K 1

This Form 1041-K1 is scheduled to be released on February 25th.  Please use this link to continue to watch the release dates.

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Schedule K 1

What version of TurboTax are you currently using? You may need to update it so that Schedule K will show as available. 

Please click Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software. If this is not the version of TurboTax that you using, scroll to the bottom of the page to click on the correct version. 

If you still continue to have the same problem, please click the link to contact TurboTax customer support.

girardjamca

Schedule K 1

Hi,

I am using premier and I have updated it scores of times. Please help!

Turbotax message.png

girardjamca

Schedule K 1

I even tried the manual update you suggested and it did not complete. I received an error message.

1. Close TurboTax and all other programs except this browser window.
  2. Click here to download the 189 MB update.
  3. Save the update file to your Windows desktop.
  4. Double-click the update file w_perrelsuperpatch... on your desktop to install the manual update.
girardjamca

Schedule K 1

All I want to do is file my taxes. This should not be so complicated. Can you please look into why this is not working? Thank you!

DianeW777

Schedule K 1

girardjamca

Schedule K 1

Thank you Diane,

The site says it is available now. I will check back on the 25th. I appreciate your help.

Have a great day!

Gary442

Schedule K 1

I have entered my K-1 information in to Turbo Tax but it is not showing up on my tax return summary information that compare 2019 and 2020. the 2019 information shows but not the 2020. Why is this hapenning?

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Schedule K 1

This would be best resolved by following the instructions here to contact customer support @Gary442