Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

LadyB12
Returning Member

Running tally not showing for refund/payment due.

Does anyone know how to get the running tally back for the refund/payment due or has that feature been completely removed? It seems that some other people have posted to click on "review" and the tally will return, but that doesn't work for me at all. I've also tried some other suggestions based on older posts with no luck. Can anyone offer any help? Thanks! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

If you are using the TurboTax online web-based editions -

Do you have a link at the very top left of the online program screen that is labeled Explain my taxes?  If so, click on that link to open the refund/taxes due meter.

LadyB12
Returning Member

Thanks for replying! Nope, that button is gone too (I remember it being there last year). All I have is "your progress" which shows how long it is taking me to do my taxes. I can turn that off and on, but the meter still doesn't show. 

I just started a new online tax return.  After entering income from a W-2 and completing the W-2 section of the program the refund/taxes due amount showed up immediately for both federal and state on the top left of the online program screen.

Suggest you clear cache and cookies on your web browser -

See this TurboTax support FAQ for clearing cache - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/product-system-requirements/clear-cache/...

See this TurboTax support FAQ for clearing cookies - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/data-systems/delete-cookies/L009gaGqG_US...

If that does not help, suggest changing your web browser to one these you are not currently using, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies