turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

(RTN) included in the return must be present in the e-File database. Code R0000-906-02. If I try resubmitting 7 time with the this error. Can I e-file again elsewhere?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

(RTN) included in the return must be present in the e-File database. Code R0000-906-02. If I try resubmitting 7 time with the this error. Can I e-file again elsewhere?

TT posted this several days ago, but have not yet resolved the issue............. ANSWER

This is a known issue in TurboTax and they are working to correct it.  

Please check out the TurboTax FAQ for more details:

Some users are receiving the following rejection code R0000-906-02, for Routing Transit Number (RTN) included in the return must be present in the e-File database.

Solution

If you have only tried to file 4 or less times your options are:

1. Do not try and E-file anymore for the time being. Wait for a fix to be made. Once a fix is made, you can then try and E-file again.
  2. Print and Paper File your return.

If you have tried to E-file 5 or more times your options are:

• Print and Paper File.

Unfortunately the IRS will no longer allow you E-file if you have hit 5 or more submissions. Reason they do this is to make sure someone is not trying to commit fraud.

However, rest assured we are working diligently to find a fix. We thank you for your patience while we work on getting this situation resolved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

TT posted this several days ago, but have not yet resolved the issue............. ANSWER

This is a known issue in TurboTax and they are working to correct it.  

Please check out the TurboTax FAQ for more details:

Some users are receiving the following rejection code R0000-906-02, for Routing Transit Number (RTN) included in the return must be present in the e-File database.

Solution

If you have only tried to file 4 or less times your options are:

1. Do not try and E-file anymore for the time being. Wait for a fix to be made. Once a fix is made, you can then try and E-file again.
  2. Print and Paper File your return.

If you have tried to E-file 5 or more times your options are:

• Print and Paper File.

Unfortunately the IRS will no longer allow you E-file if you have hit 5 or more submissions. Reason they do this is to make sure someone is not trying to commit fraud.

However, rest assured we are working diligently to find a fix. We thank you for your patience while we work on getting this situation resolved.

how long before this is corrected?

just got this email today.......   Hi there,

You are receiving this email because you signed up on a TurboTax support article regarding "Why am i getting an E-file Rejection: R0000-906-02?". This email is a check in update.

The IRS has been working on a fix for this and has informed us they have seen substantial drop rejections due to this error. We are continuing to work with the IRS to resolve this issue. We wanted to reach out and share this news. With that, we would like to have you go ahead and try and e-file again. In the event you still can’t e-file, Make sure you sign back up with the containment we have left active.

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

The TurboTax Help Team

to all    this  is a  disaster      Ever since   started  my turbo  tax this  year   this     INTUIT      has  gotten its  hands on my  filing of  return   and   I will sya it this way   WHATA  **bleep** MESS   they     have  my   turbo  in  .. the truth of  the matter is   it   has     caused me to fic  adjust   re fix   refile  and   refil  and refil  to the pint   that  sate  is  rejected    refiled today    and    updated   fed   now  the  errors and codes  ahve   drove me to posting this   update  commit  not to TURBO    get this  xxxx intuit    out of    my stuff    it  does nothing  but  consumes  my time   re adjusting refileing and the drama   going  with it   is   to  **bleep** j much   keep it simple   like  i used the last  10 years     or   i can  got to  H and R   to get the   tax re done and refiled    we dont  neet this   drama   POINT MADE   !!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies