waynesuesell123

Routing number used last year was wrong. It was the wire transfer number. Now the software won't accept the correct routing number

Kat

Have you first selected either "Direct Deposit" for your refund, or "Direct Debit" for payment?

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
pattif12

Here is a information on how to correct the information for your routing number. Click the link that you need.

If you transferred your info from last year's return, TurboTax may prompt you to deposit your tax refund into the same account you used last year. You can easily edit the account info you wish to transfer your money into before you file.

TurboTax Online

TurboTax mobile app