gshove

Reset password

I need to change my contact information so I can reset my password 

SForrestLO

Reset password

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to recover your account. Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?

Please see this FAQ on how to update your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...

Kevin B Castro

Reset password

ReginaM

Reset password

To change you contact information and/or your password while in TurboTax, select Intuit Account the lower left hand side of your screen.  Select Edit next to the item you want to change.

@gshove

mnwhite9

Reset password

Trying to reset password so I can pay Intuit for efile state return.  Did as suggested and am getting a message saying I need to wait a bit.  Waiting does not resolve issue.

LeonardS

Reset password

To change your User ID or Password, you'll want to be logged into your TurboTax online account. 

1. Go to your Intuit Account and sign in to your account. 

2. Select Intuit Account in the lower-left corner of the screen. 

3. Look under Sign In & Security and select Edit next to either User ID or Password 

4. Enter the new information. 

5. Enter your existing password. 

6. Click Save. 

This link How do I change my TurboTax login (user ID or password)?  has information you may find useful. 

retromusic777

Reset password

The issue I am facing is the inability to change my forgotten password. 

Yes, I can log in by getting a code sent to my phone or email, but there is no prompt to update my password for future log ins. 

Furthermore, yes I understand how to change your password on Intuit, but if you need your current password in order to change your password how does one do this if they forgot their password which started the issue in the first place?

Thank you

DMarkM1

Reset password

Sign out and when you try to sign back in select that you have "forgotten your password".  This should trigger the menu to allow you to change the password.  You may also find the account recovery form to be helpful. 

123321

Reset password

i got a verification code and entered it after that still asking password , if i knew my previous password i would not reset my password please can someone help me asap

SForrestLO

Reset password

@123321

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to recover your account. Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password? https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318

123321

Reset password

Thank you for your help that is all i have done for all whole this week, still no luck tried to reach turbotax, intuit no live person i contacted, even if i tried different methods of resetting my passwor no luck at all, that is why i decided post my issue here please i need technical assistant to access for my prior year account please give me right person`s contact details thank you! or the person who can help me to access to my account

LeonardS

Reset password

This link Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account has information that you may find helpful in resolving your issue.

123321

Reset password

is there any technical live support team number, i tried all reset options but can not access even if i entered correct info :(  

AmyC

Reset password

Yes, you have 2 options available. Since forgot ID/ password is not working for you. One is a live person that may be able to help you. The live person may direct you to the account recovery process, which you can do on your own and takes at least 24 hours and you must include a valid government id, like a drivers license.

@123321

123321

Reset password

i have been calling to this # [phone number removed] but cant reach live person only automative responce:(