how do I find out how much money i’m getting? how do they know which bank account to deposit it in?
You enter the banking information in the FILE section--if you want direct deposit you need your routing number and account number.
HOW MUCH IS MY REFUND? DO I OWE?
No one else can see your screen, your tax return or your account. But YOU can see it.
What does it say on the "refund monitor" on the screen?
Look at your Form 1040. What do you see on line 20? Line 23?
What does the TurboTax summary show you? What does it say in Tax Home?
What are your fees? Are you having them deducted from your federal refund? If so, then do some math.
How can I see my TurboTax fees?
Are you viewing line 20 of the 1040 tax return through Preview My 1040 under Tax Tools > Tools?
Does line 20 under Preview My 1040 say something different from the ‘refund monitor’?
Follow these directions to see your tax returns and view what has been entered or calculated.
- Down the left side of the screen, click on Tax Tools.
- Click on Tools.
- Under Other helpful links, click on View Tax Summary.
- Down the left side of the screen, click on State Tax Summary to see the actual tax return that you prepared.
- Down the left side of the screen, click on Preview My 1040 to see the actual tax return that you prepared.
- Down the left side of the screen, click Back to return.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post