Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Bimer

Redownload turbotax

Although I downloaded TurboTax 2021 and used it to file taxes, the App. no longer appears in my computer.  I have attempted to redownload the software with my license code,  but the Intuit site says it is already downloaded to my computer and won't allow me to download.  I have a CD also, but no drive.  I have looked throughout my computer and there is nothing there  for 2021 except a PDF copy of my 2021 taxes.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Redownload turbotax

Please try the steps in the below TurboTax FAQ to see if the downloaded software is already downloaded on your PC.

How do I find my TurboTax for Windows software download?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Bimer

Redownload turbotax

I attempted the the instructions given by MichelleeLO to no avail.  By searching my exe. files, I only get my 2019 download.  I again followed the instructions and signed into my turbo tax account and attempted to download my 2021 edition by providing the license code and received the following message: "This license code has already been associated with an account.  Please check that account and look for it in downloads". TurboTax downloads shows other years downloads by does not list 2021

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Redownload turbotax

Since you have not been able to resolve this, it would be best to click here and give us a can so we can better assist you. @Bimer 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies