522w

Redo

I need to redo my taxes because  they are blank they have been accepted  my refund is 0 bc I haven't  filled them out. Turbo say my w2 been accepted 

EbonyA

Redo

If you have not yet filed, then you may clear and start over . If there is some confusion surrounding your e-filing status, you may check it here

Abraham48

Redo

I need to redo my taxed

Redo

@Abraham48 You posted to someone else's thread without explaining your own problem.   Why do you want to "re-do" your return?   Did you e-file it?  Was it rejected?   Did you make mistakes on it?   Please explain so we know how to help.

Abraham48

Redo

I made mistakes on my taxes i need to redo

Abraham48

Redo

Mistakes was done on my taxes

Redo

@Abraham48   What is wrong with your return?  Did you already file it?  If you haven't filed yet or it rejected then just go back in and fix it and file it.  If you have filed it and it was accepted you need to amend.

How to amend a 2020 return both online and desktop
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-return/01/27439

Redo

@Abraham48 We do not know how to help you if all you tell us is that "mistakes" were made. What mistakes?   And...did you e-file it?   Was it accepted?    Rejected?   Not filed yet at all?