Ashley4515

Recovery credit my line 30 was 4k and this amount was taken away from my tax return i did not get a second stimulus check how do i fix this

DanaB27

The IRS should send you an explanation statement why they changed your Recovery Rebate Credit: IRS letters explain why some 2020 Recovery Rebate Credits are different than expected

If you received Notice 1444 in the mail but have not received your payment as mentioned in the notice, then you need to request a trace to be able to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 tax return. Please see How do I request a payment trace to track my first or second Economic Impact Payments?

Ashley4515

no i have not 

ThomasM125

If you don't receive a letter from the IRS explaining why they changed your refund, you would have to contact them for an explanation. Their number is 1-800-919-9835.