Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Recommendations for H&R Block or another competitor? Credit card issue still persist on Intuit.

Intuit has had an issue accepting some credit cards due to mysterious issues. Error message is never clear what the problem actually is. Perhaps that could be different mailing and billing addresses? In any event, the bugs have finally driven me to seek another place to do my taxes. Anyone here use another service they'd recommend or perhaps a tax service I should avoid? 

PS - this problem will not be addressed because the customers like me experiencing this issue do not generate enough revenue for Intuit to make this problem a priority that Intuit would want to fix. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Recommendations for H&R Block or another competitor? Credit card issue still persist on Intuit.

Have you tried a different web browser or clearing your history/cauche? I've seen Safari do some weird things.

I doubt the CC problem is related to mailing  vs billing address since mine are different and I have no problem.

Regarding other tax s/w, there definitely is some truth "you get what you pay for". The free or less expensive tax software typically has a less refined user experience, clunkier menus and less helpful question prompting. TT is normally pretty good with those sorts of things. 

Thank you for your message, @crash345u. I've tried different browsers.  I've tried different browsers on different computers. I clear the cache and history each time. I've tried adding my payment info to my profile, logging off, clearing my cache, logging back in and trying to pay that way. Nope, nope, nope. 

Intuit product managers, do you know your product is not accepting payment from customers w/ working credit cards? Please relay this important information to them. I would be devastated if the products I was responsible could not accept payment. 

The thing that really surprises me is that customer service agents do not have other means to accept payment. 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

If you still experience the issue, please call Customer Service and tell them you have a "block payment issues, possibly due to billing or an invalid license" and the agent should be able to help you. Here is how you reach customer service:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies