Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kctrdd

How do I pick up a message left for me by a tax expert I was talking to earlier?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
Rachel_W
Expert Alumni

How do I pick up a message left for me by a tax expert I was talking to earlier?

You can review the message from your Tax Expert by logging into your TurboTax account and clicking the red box that says "EXPERT HELP" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.  Next, in the window that appears, look for "my contact history" and click on it.  In the message(s) that appear, click on them and you should see the message you are looking for.

If you have any difficulties getting to your message, please comment below.

kctrdd

No problems - thanks!
Rachel_W
Expert Alumni

You're welcome!

I get an email "You have a message from xx, CPA..." I click on red icon for expert help, then on "my contact history", but no message from that CPA. Where can I read it?

I am facing the same issue, i see icon next to expert help, when I click on it i don't see any message

I can't find any box that says expert help.  Where is it.

The online program is closed for the conversion to the 2019 program ...

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Support can also be reached during business hours by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

I want to followup with the same turbo tax expert from whom I got the answer to my previous question. How can I do that?

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

@alkeshpatel11 When you speak to a tax expert on a specific issue or question, they take notes during your call in case you have follow-up questions. While you can't make an appointment with a specific person, the next tax expert you speak to will have reviewed any previous notes and can pick it up from there.

Please click How do I connect with a tax expert in TurboTax Live? to learn more. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies