Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

Check, tonight. Jan 21 could mean "by close of business" or "by midnight" ... or most likely, "by midnight PST"

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

Another long time frustrated TT customer!!!

aktatx12
Returning Member

Not totally sure... I could dig deeper and push them on it since this is kind of a BS answer. but this is the reply I received: We are unable to process the refund for TurboTax Online product because our Satisfaction Guaranteed policy only covers TurboTax CD/Download products.

... or London!

Jan 21 could mean "by close of business" or "by midnight" ... or most likely, "by midnight PST"

1000010702.gif

Dude at Turbo Tax waiting to click on "send."

This is such garbage.  It's now the 21st and no word from Intuit or TurboTax.

Still waiting ....

Try updating your software tonight.

I'm using the online edition.  It should be live now.

@emceephd Just checked.  Not live for me yet 😕

I just received (out of the blue) an email from TT - and ya, I triple checked, still not ready. Pretty ridiculous!!!

Subject: Action required to finish and file your taxes

We’re reaching out to you because our records show that you have not filed your 2023 tax return. The good news is you’ve already paid, so all that’s left are the final steps to finish and file your taxes.

Please take the following actions to complete your return today:

1. Sign in to TurboTax
  2. Select the Finish & File section
  3. Follow the steps to complete your e-file
RGN01

Today is the 21st and the update is still not available.  I am waiting on this to complete my 2023 tax return so that I can file to increase my credit limit with a supplier for my business.  I cannot let this go on any longer.  Turbo tax has lost a customer for 2024 if this deadline is pushed back any further.  This is not acceptable for a company this size. 

So it is now 2/21/24 and the TurboTax software still does not seem to be ready to accept k-1's.    What is taking so long and when will it be ready?????????????

So frustrated to the point that this may be the last time I use Turbo Tax.  I may even switch for this year if the delay continues for much longer.  Geeze!

Try updating your software tonight.

• I've been using Turbo Tax for 7 years to complete tax returns for all my family members and multiple small businesses,,, if 1040 1120s K-1 is still not available by the end of the day today, this will be the last time I ever used it.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies