turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why do we have to pay 30$ just to speak to a representative ?! I've filed. I've done everything on my end but for live help you have to pay 30$ . That is ridiculous such great help. Not even one star

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Why do we have to pay 30$ just to speak to a representative ?! I've filed. I've done everything on my end but for live help you have to pay 30$ . That is ridiculous such great help. Not even one star

You don't get phone service that costs money for free - somebody must pay the wages.

There is no phone support for free unless you upgrade to PLUS.
You can ask your question here, but do not post any personal information to this public forum.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

In addition to posting a question in this forum, if you have Twitter or Facebook, you can contact a TurboTax Support agent for free with messaging there.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax
or
https://www.facebook.com/turbotax

Twitter or Facebook , doesn't that cost them money ?

• Wow I dont remember even customer service ever costing money? Also did not ask for a snyde comment from anyone, that first remark was not needed. Thank you  Have a nice day.

Thank you ! Did not see any of that online

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies