Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cjwolcott

Why do I keep getting an error has occurred, please try again when I try to transfer my binance API Key?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

32 Replies
LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Why do I keep getting an error has occurred, please try again when I try to transfer my binance API Key?

Have you tries clearing your cache and refreshing? This may help. Assistance with doing so has been provided by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am having the exact same issue and refreshing the browser cache did not resolved the problem. I even tried different browsers and computers. This problem prevents me to filling my taxes.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

For further assistance, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.

PJ55

How or where are you entering the Binance api key?  

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Have you been able to solve this issue?

@mseker66

Unfortunately no. It works with any other TAX services like ZenLedger, cyryptotrader, cointracker but not with TurboTax. What a shame that I have to pay additional $400 plus on third party services to file my taxes.

MrFeels

Doesn't work won't add transaction history due to api limitations between the two. 

Thanks my friend. However, it doesn't work for me b/c of the limitation of transactions. I have had ~32k of transactions with Binance US alone. This is the message I am getting while trying to import using CoinTracker.

We could not import this

Your combined individual sales would exceed our limit of 10000

Tooling
Returning Member

Ah sorry i will delete my post then! good luck

Codieh

I am having this error also. Looks to be a common issue. This needs to be fixed by TurboTax ASAP. @LindseyLO @AkinaLO 

I still cannot connect binance.us to turbo tax what is going on 

Zwat

Getting the same issue. It won't upload. Had to request a refund the cointracker because their service resulted in unrealistic figures. Found several sync issues. Considering taking my taxes elsewhere this is a total nightmare. 

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are trying to enter a large number of transactions, please click here  for more assistance with getting this done successfully. 

sawalha

I am having the exact same issue. Tried many times and on different browsers and even different computers. Biance US and TurboTax are not connecting, we need this fixed. I cannot imagine importing every sale individually, and not to mention I am not even sure how to do...

Biance US never sent me a 1099-B form and I cannot download this from their site. I only get sale history detail...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies