Which product do I need?

I want to file my personal taxes, fed and local state

I also need to file for a LLC business that has 2 people, and to issue a k-1 (for my personal)

will the turbobax business allow me to do the LLC business AND my personal?

or I have to buy business, and also personal?

thanks

Which product do I need?

You will need to use separate TurboTax softwares to create your personal 1040 tax return and the tax return for the multi-member LLC.

For your personal return, you can use either the TurboTax Online or CD/Download versions.  See more information on the 1040 products here:  TurboTax Online ProductsTurboTax CD/Download Products

For the multi-member LLC, you will need to use TurboTax Business to complete that return.  This software will generate the business return, as well as the K-1 for you to use on your personal return.  Click this link for more information:  TurboTax Business

Which product do I need?

You have to buy BUSINESS for thee partnership, and software to do the 1040.

Which product do I need?