turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Sebwebb93

Where’s my turbo card

I’ve been waiting what is now 11 business days for my prepaid card I’ve gotten emails saying it’s at my local post office and they don’t have it my refund will be deposited the 22nd of feb which is this Friday what am I suppose to do? I’ve tried calling but it’s all auto voice and they want you to pay for the real deal and I’m not doing that! So I need to know what to do do I wait or do I go ahead and order a new one?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Annie6613

Where’s my turbo card

Im having the same issues. Did u ever figure it out.
my3boyz10

Where’s my turbo card

OMG I am having the exact same issue. I filed over a month ago and kept getting the same message 'It is at your local post office'.  I doubt the post office will hold a debit card there for weeks. I am expected to receive my refund in a few days but I have yet to receive my temporary card NOR my permanent card! Needless to say I am very upset! I have used Turbotax for years and I've never experienced this kind of issue. I truly hope someone from the support team responds with an answer and/or solution.

Where’s my turbo card

Have you guys went back into turbo tax and talked to someone or have a bank account or another debit card like netspend, chime those cards work. Or you guys need to call the IRS 

Where’s my turbo card

My turbo tax card also keeps saying its at post office. My money was deposited onto the card April 14 and then more money on the 16. A total of 6,578 I have no axcess to. Ive been kut of work fir over a month due to COVID 19. I currently have eviction, broke down car, no phone etc. Turbo tax needs held liable for this **bleep**! They date not say it's because of the pandemic as all the comments i read that have had same issue are way before COVID 19. 

Manage cookies