Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hal2
Level 2

When will TurboTax process all K-1's? When clicking review, the software stated 2/16 for complete processing but now it will let me file but it ignores all my K-1's.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

When will TurboTax process all K-1's? When clicking review, the software stated 2/16 for complete processing but now it will let me file but it ignores all my K-1's.

Please try logging completely out of the TurboTax website, then clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. If that doesn't work, try a different browser.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
hal2
Level 2

Thanks for your reply, Michelle.  I tried your suggestion and it didn't work.  I have learned, however, that TurboTax is still trying to implement software changes regarding the IRS updating of K-1's for the 2022 tax year, has stopped giving customers the warning for some strange reason when it did not meet the 2/16 timeframe given and has not even advised all its experts of this delay.  This very unfairly leaves customers vulnerable and wasting a lot of time.  I will continue waiting. 

HopeS
Expert Alumni

There should be no issue with K-1s. Try deleting your K-1s entries using the steps below:

1. Select Tax Tools from the menu on the left.
  2. Then select Tools.
  3. When the new menu pops up select Delete a Form. For example SCorp, Partnership
  4. You will see a list of all the forms in your return.
  5. Find the form that you want to delete.
  6. Select the Form.
  7. Click Delete on the right

Clear your Cache and log back in and reenter your K-1.

Below are the steps on how to enter Form K-1 with TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account.
  2. Open or continue your return. ...
  3. Using the search bar, type K-1 and select the Jump to link from the search results. ...
  4. Answer Yes to Do you want to review Schedules K-1
  5. This will take you to the Schedules K-1

@hal2 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
hal2
Level 2

Thanks, Hope.  I did everything as you suggested and one of my K-1's still did not take.  One of the TurboTax long-time, second tier experts, after studying my case thoroughly, DID ultimately find out from an upper tier back room that, in fact, there is still more work to be done on the K-1 situation and that this was the source of my problem.  Her first inquiry to an upper level got her obvious misinformation.  Why internal experts and customers were not advised that the situation wasn't fully updated after terminating the warning that K-1's couldn't be processed until after 2/16 is, frankly, beyond me.  Thanks for trying!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies