Ask the Experts about self-employment >> Event happening NOW!
slken3391

when i tried to save PDF it says I have errors in my return

Hello 

I have Turbo Tax Premier and I have gotten all the way to the end with no errors - I assume it has checked if I have gotten this far (entered all bank information and signed all forms). But when I get to the option to print my return or save as a PDF it says there are errors in my return... Please let me know ASAP so I can get this filed

Thanks

Shannon 

LindaB1993

This screen wants you to review the information for errors.  You may press "continue" to proceed with  printing and Electronic filing. 

af3683

I'm getting the same Error message.  I have run the Check and no errors are found.  However, when I try to save a pdf of the return I get a message that says that Errors have been found and asks if I want to continue with the pdf save.  Do anyone know what the problem is ??  Thank you.

TerukoL

Since your are continuing to have trouble, please click on the Contact Us form https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/. We’ll help you connect with the right expert for your specific problem.