turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When I go to E-file my return I get an error transmission error everytime. It says Tax year 2022 transmissions are not available even though it states you can E-file now.

My federal transmitted and was accepted on the 23rd but my state will just not go through, so I am going to do like you just said and keep trying ! 

When I go to E-file my return I get an error transmission error everytime. It says Tax year 2022 transmissions are not available even though it states you can E-file now.

I'm also in NC so frustrating, different browsers on and off VPN restarted the modem, Wi-Fi, laptop, etc. Still has the same message Tax Year 2022 transmissions are not available. I guess I'll try through the weekend.  Then Plan B. Good Luck All! Turbo Tax should be much better prepared for this yearly, especially for those who have paid and can't file. 

jpegg

I live in NC too and had the same issue.  Just found this on the NCDOR website :( :

• The NCDOR anticipates accepting 2022 Individual Income tax returns by Friday, Feb. 3.

Although the NCDOR anticipates that we will begin accepting returns by Feb. 3, it will be early March before we can begin processing and validating return information and issuing refunds.

https://www.ncdor.gov/news/press-releases/2023/01/20/ncdor-announces-opening-business-and-individual...

Thank you!

Besus

Mine says the same thing. Everything shows as ready to file, but it wont go through. 

Hey I had the same problem yesterday it's because NC isn't accepting returns yet I had to put I would send my state later then I was able to get my federal to go thru how that helps

I selected e-file and paid for my returns up front. Upon submitting I get the error message 2022 tax information not available. I got a tech who tried to assist and saw nothing wrong on my end. They said wait 24 hours and try again. I tried again and still error message. Filed for a refund due to their computer issue and they refuse to refund the money. I have gone to h and r block and efiled with no issue. This is obviously a TurboTax issue and I am disputing this charge with my cc company  now.  I have always been loyal but now I am not happy. 

JB Sail

I ran into that problem with trying to file my NC State return. NC says they plan to open up e-filing on 2/3/23. I filed my federal return with no problem.

Yep I tried to file my federal separately thinking that may be the issue and I still got the error message. I filed with h and r block today and both went through with no issues at all

I get the same message and the calling via telephone (automated system option only/robot) is HORRIBLE.   Very poor customer service.  After using Turbo Tax for 15+ years, I will be looking for another product.

AMEN.   Am with you.   And you cannot get live help.   After 15 years of using, I'll be looking for another product.   Turbo Tax SUCKS.

Yeah unfortunately it has gone downhill. Like the user above stated I switched to H&R block and it went through just fine and I am receiving more on my return. Time to jump ship it seems. They also charged me before it efiled which they stated they would not do and are refusing to give me a refund. 

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

Try these Advanced Troubleshooting Steps for transmission errors. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I'm repeatedly getting the "transmission didn't go through" message. Many say the issue is with filing NC taxes along with Fed, so I tried to file just Fed and got the same message. I paid to file both fed and state, so I didn't use the free version.  The automated "help" on the website isn't any help. When is this issue going to be fixed?

kaliah0216
Returning Member

I get a blank screen, been trying since 27th. Anyone have an update ?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies