turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is the form "Schedule CA California Adjustment" turbo tax says I can not file my state taxes because that form is not available until feb 6th

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

What is the form "Schedule CA California Adjustment" turbo tax says I can not file my state taxes because that form is not available until feb 6th

Here is a copy of the 2018 form as the 2019 form is still unavailable...  https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/2018/18_540nrca.pdf

similar question - on my 2019 it wants the carryover amount from form 3885A (see form title in subject).  when i go to my 2018 return it lists these forms were not available at time of filing last year but are "ready now" but implies they are there now but they're not.  so how do I find that form and get that amount so I can go ahead with 2019?  it's not in the list of forms for 2018.

do I rerun 2018 and see i it come up?  thanks

Please use the following link to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies