Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is my turbo tax account number

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

There is no such thing ... you sign in with a User ID & Password. 

tedson59
Returning Member

I'm trying to go to Audit Defense.  It doesn't take my TurboTax uid and password, and says to set up login.  But, the first thing that it wants is my account number.  Where do I find it?

ADDENDUM 7/13/19 2:00 PM Pacific

You do NOT  (and SHOULD NOT) use your TurboTax ID and password there at the Audit Defense website.  That's a third-party website, and has their own log-in system.  They are not an Intuit product, just an affiliate partner.  So don't use the same User ID and password if you set up account log-in credentials there.  I wouldn't want a third party to have it.

The Audit Defense account number would have been sent to you with the welcome kit and certificate.  In your other thread you said you didn't know if you even purchased it or not.    Please review your other thread on how to check on it, and how to ask the folks at Audit Defense or the free TurboTax Audit Support Center if you bought it.   Here's your other thread with the info:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/re-the-irs-sent-me-notice-cp2000-on-7-8-...

That setup page at intuit.taxaudit.com that asks for your account number also has a NEED HELP notice with a link that says to contact intuit.taxaudit.com customer service for assistance.

tedson59 

By the way you do NOT use your TurboTax User ID and password at the intuit.taxaudit.com website.  To set up an account there, the Audit Defense setup page asks for your Account Number, Last Name, and Zip Code to get started on opening an account there.

If you purchased Audit Defense, you would need to set up a different account there; i.e., one would choose a User ID and password for the purpose of their website.   They are only an affiliate partner in regard to that product.  They are not an Intuit company, so you can't use your Intuit user ID and password and should not use the same ones.   You need to figure out if you even purchased it first.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jeffery699

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the information regarding your Turbo Visa Debit Card account number in this public forum. You will need to call customer service. The correct number is listed on the Contact us page. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies