Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

millydred

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because: We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or You're not eligible for a payment.

I have received the message above -

• We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or
  • You're not eligible for a payment.

I have also received the letter that the stimulus check was deposited to my checking account. I am separated filing separately since 2019.  I just need to know if they deposited my stimulus into my ex (not yet divorced officially but have been living in separate states since 2018.

Thanks.

Alex 3106

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because: We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or You're not eligible for a payment.

I keep getting this same message, I still have not receive my stimulus yet? 

My wife called the IRS and was told to fill out a form and, we did two weeks ago and still nothing. 

I know for sure we are eligible

Alex 3106

Yes my wife and I did

Did anyone get thier stimulus that got this message?

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because:

• We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or
  • You're not eligible for a payment.

I am getting the same message. What's odd is that my first payment is listed and went to my bank. My account is still open and the second payment is giving me the same message mentioned here. I'm hoping it's only that a date hasn't been issued yet. 🤞

Same here. Don’t quite understand it. Hoping it gets worked out soon. 

Same here. My first check is posted. But I'm getting the same error message. All of my information remains the same. I filed in 18 and 2019. I'm hoping that the information that is needed is just a date for deposit.

I don’t understand this message? My first payment went through just fine and is posted about on the page. I haven’t changed any information or bank accounts??? Is this happening to other people?? Is it still just early?

Same here

I’m receiving the same exact message, fist stimulus went through no issues and now the second gets the message “unable to provide information” ect  really hope so see a date soon a lot of people I know have already received it. 😕

Taja01

So I checked my transcript and my fate of deposited/issued is 1/4/20201 but the payment cycle is saying 20205302 which is wrong/error

What do you think the issue could be? Thank you

Taja01

My transcript has a deposit date for 1/4/2021

But the cycle is saying 20205302 which is clearly an error. What do you think 

Here is what i think happened and why. i went in Sunday and it showed my first payment went to my bank account which is on my IRS tax form. The 2nd payment showed it would be deposited Jan 4, 2021 but the bank account info showed the last 4 digits of my SS# not the bank acct where the first payment went. I think the IRS screwed this up and instead of using the bank info from the Tax form they used peoples SS# and they failed... now we are all getting this generic message because of it. 

Does that mean I'm not going to get a second stimulus? I received the first one by direct deposit and my information is still the same.

Joeburns89
Returning Member

I did yesterday night 

i think its a glitch that will be fixed.. may take 24-72 hours 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies