turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jrios769

Wages and income We need more details for the income you told us about. You can add that info now or wrap things up and come back later. Why is is showing this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

Wages and income We need more details for the income you told us about. You can add that info now or wrap things up and come back later. Why is is showing this?

TurboTax needs more details about the income you entered. This is normal. There should be prompts to answer questions about this income to proceed further. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Sburch79

Mine keeps saying this too. I went through and verified everything.  It then asked me to double check my income and income tax taken out. Can I go ahead and submit? 

KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

Yes. If you have answered all of the prompts and verified the income, you can go ahead and submit.

I am getting this same thing. It says it needs more details about the income I told about, but I’ve gone back and verified everything, but it still keeps saying it. It only lets me either “wrap it up now and finish later” OR “go back” again it’s not letting me move forward. What do I do? What is it still needing? 

JamesG1
Employee Tax Expert

Are you seeing this in the Federal or final review? 

Or are you seeing this somewhere else in the process?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies