Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

USAA Credit Card Transactions not Updating on mint.com

having the same problem.  my usaa amex acct suddenly showing as inactive and thus is no longer displayed (all other usaa accts still active in mint and displaying fine, however).  did mint customer service chat, they said they would have to escalate it and they'll email when resolved.  not holding my breath.  but yes, lots of changes at usaa lately so hopefully it will eventually straighten out.  p.s., does the new mint website completely suck or what?!  ugh.  hate.

JHUSH

This has happened before. Eventually it fixes itself, but not without a lot of pain. No clear understanding of whose side the issue is on... though if I had to bet I would guess USAA...

JHUSH

Don't do it! It will mess EVERYTHING up. This happened before and it eventually got fixed. I tried what you suggest and ended up in a world of hurt because everything got messed up. Unless you have no monthly rollover account features you do not want to delete and re-add. It also wont fix the current issue.

Having the same issues - bank accounts updating as normal but credit cards showing "inactive". This is a huge problem as most of my spending is on USAA credit cards. It makes Mint almost worthless if this issue isn't resolved.

Yes, same here. It's very irritating as I haven't been able to categorise any transactions for a couple of weeks now.

lelshey

Ugh I'm having this same issue - all my USAA bank/savings accounts are current but the visa transactions won't load.  We put 95% of all our expenses on USAA CC and I cannot get a clear picture of our budget without it syncing.  I'm posting hoping to be informed of any updates.

martin95

Been having same issue with my USAA credit card transactions not populating for last couple of weeks although the checking sand savings info gets updated. Similar to others, no way I can continue to use Mint without this card connected. Been using Mint over a decade so would be frustrating to switch somewhere else. Also agree with user who indicated dislike of new website. Find it is not intuitive or easy to navigate like previous version. 

Same problem here, can't download USAA CC expenses.

We bought a new house a few months ago and I need to see if we're still on track budget wise. Very frustrating and anxiety provoking, not being able to do my budge like I regularly do.

Paur2011

Same thing has happened to me from the same date as you! I've been using Mint since 2011! 

Same problem as everyone else. No transactions only credit card accounts on USAA. Shows accounts as inactive and can't change to active. 

slt1977

I'm having the same issue.  Was told by chat support that they would send me an email when they new more, but that was over 2 weeks ago.

That is helpful, thanks!   I too will either use a different card or stop using Mint if it doesn't get solved.  With this failure, Mint is useless to me. 

Me too- I'll quit Mint if it doesn't get solved soon, because that credit card is used for most transactions.  Analytics on 50% of my spending is worse than useless. 

mvaz
Level 1

Same issue as all of you. Also wanted to include that the issues started right around the same time as USAA updating their app. When I try to access my CC transactions through the USAA app it tells me something is wrong and to try again later. I retry immediately and after 1-2 tries it’ll display properly. Definitely frustrating to go back to a paper budget for September and October, but I lean towards this being an issue with USAA (member for 17 years) versus Mint (3 years). Sit tight, I trust they’ll figure this out and we can return to using this free service again.

Can’t transactions be added manually in the interim?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies