Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

USAA Credit Card Transactions not Updating on mint.com

The website/app says that all transactions have been updated and that it has good connectivity to USAA. However, only my checking account transactions are flowing in. My credit card transactions haven't been updating the past two weeks. 

How can I fix this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You can try searching the site below, but Mint does not have active support personnel who respond to questions on this board.

Mint Learn and Support (intuit.com)

View solution in original post

264 Replies

You can try searching the site below, but Mint does not have active support personnel who respond to questions on this board.

Mint Learn and Support (intuit.com)

Has anyone been able to figure out the solution to this? I am having the same issues as well.

I have before and they do not have a solution. I was told they would email me once something has been done

Not much more you can do, unfortunately.

I just used chat today and was told it’s still a known issue and I’d be contacted when they eventually have a fix. 

My USAA credit card expired and I was sent a new one with the same number. Now, my credit card status shows as Inactive on Mint and I am not seeing any of my credit card transactions for over a week.

murioste

I too have lost all transaction connectivity with USAA Visa since 19 September 2022–only balance is updated which means the link is working but for some reason the credit card transactions are being stripped out.  I have been using Mint for budgeting for three years now with USAA linked and this is a first time total failure.  I did the chat like many of you a few days ago and also received emails saying they were working on it but had no resolution date.  

If this is not resolved soon I will no longer use Mint for tracking expenses and other things.  As a retiree, Mint has been invaluable to date but without Visa transactions Mint becomes useless since I use the credit card almost daily for everyday expense.  

Same with my USAA account USAA Credit Card Transactions not Updating on mint.com

Man, I hope they fix it soon. I'm tempted to delete my USAA account, then re-add it back but don't want to lose all my years of transaction history.

Just talked to USAA rep and they are going through significant updates so it may be a bit before the accounts start to update again.  At least it appears we are not the only ones experiencing it but it is bein addressed !!!??? We'll see !!!

Oh, great. Thanks for that info. Makes me more optimistic

@dss440 I tried that, and it didn’t fix the problem and totally ruined all of my historical info!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been having the same issues with my USAA accounts (especially credit card).  I tried to delete and re-add the account but nothing changed.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies