Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbotax Premier 2022 will not activate

@Ribon 

Try this.

Boot computer in Safe Mode with network.

See this link on how to get to Safe Mode with network.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-start-windows-10-in-safe-mode-with-networking/

See if you can get TT to work.

If it connects then there is something on your computer that is blocking access to TT.

As for any other tax software that is up to you search for and try.

If you want to stay with a desktop version the do a search for Desktop Tax software.

Please report back as to if the Safe Mode with network works or not.

Edit: Not sure but if you haven't, make any other browser the default browser and see if that works also.

Such as your default is Firefox make Chrome.

Also allow TT popups to work in any of the browsers.

Ribon
Returning Member

We got it to activate on my wife's mac, so I gave up trying to get it to work on Windows.  

I now have two CDs with license codes nobody else can use that I have to return to Costco.

I have a Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop running Windows 11.  I have tried many options to install TurboTax 2022 Home and Business: Safe and normal mode, disabling all virus and firewall protection, selective startup, downloading 3 installation files, etc.  I have also spoken with the call center twice.  After 30 years of no installation issues, I cannot get to the validation screen.  This is all I get:

Screenshot 2023-04-19 155939.png
TROT2022

I have had exactly the same problem and gotten the same error screen when trying to load the Turbotax 2022 software to my Dell desktop and Windows 11 operating system.  Nothing I've tried has worked.  I ended up downloading and using the Turbotax 2022 software on my wife's laptop which has Windows 10 operating system.  Previously I was able to download and use Turbotax 2019, 2020, and 2021 on my desktop before the operating system was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies