Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kmcooke2

TurboTax Customer Service

I need to contact TurboTax customer service, but I am deaf and cannot use the phone. Is there an accommodation for hard of hearing members?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Support is closed on the weekends

TurboTax support is open from 5am to 5pm Pacific time, Monday thru Friday

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

kmcooke2

Thank you for the response. The information that it is possible to contact support via Twitter or Facebook should really be on the Support page because as a Deaf member, I had no idea what to do when I kept getting the phone number. It makes all the difference when accommodations put everyone on equal footing to receive help. 

WHY DIDN'T YOU FILE MY 2017 AND 2018 TAXES, I PAID FOR BOTH AND JUST GOT A LETER FROM THE IRS FOR FAILURE TO FILE BOTH YEARS.  I PAID FOR THE SERVICE AND YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR PART.  I WANT MY MONEY BACK SINCE I HAVE TO FILE A PAPER COPY NOW.  TRYING TO USE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS JUST LIKEYOUR SERVICE AS A WHOLE.  ANYONE USING YOUR SERVICE SHOULD KNOW THAT ALL YOUR AFTER IS THE MONEY AND YOUR PROMISES ARE WORTHLESS.

If you used the TurboTax online editions there is no charge to e-file either a federal or state tax return.  The TurboTax account fees are for the use of the software to assist in completing a tax return.  The TurboTax account fees are the same whether a tax return is e-filed or printed for mailing.

If the tax return was e-filed the user of the software had to complete the tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file a tax return, the user must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now". 

Provided that the user of the software had the correct email address entered for the TurboTax account -

After completing the File section and e-filing the tax return the user will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when the tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.  

what is the phone number for customer service billing 

@the phone number for customer se wrote:

what is the phone number for customer service billing 

Use this contact form to be directed to the right department.  Mention billing issue in the description (without quotes.)

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

They are open late tonight (9 PM Pacific, 12 Midnight Eastern) but likely very busy with filing deadline tonight.  For a billing issue,  you may wish to wait until tomorrow, which will be 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern.)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies