Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jdb6699
Returning Member

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

What tool. Y payment has me locked out 

willie25
Returning Member

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

Answer about our stimulus checks

DMW23

Hey ! I dont know if this helps but my friend and I both used the prepaid turbo tax cards to recieve our 2019 taxes. However, we both did not receive our stimulus checks. I went on the website to use the stimulus tracker, and it said I HAD NO BANKING INFORMATION ON FILE. I dont know why or how that happened, but I suggest you all check because it may be the same. Luckily it let me enter my banking information,  but I have no idea how long I am going to have to wait now. It really sucks, I dont believe I'll be using turbotax next year. It just seems like they dont really care and I cluld never get a straight answer out of them.

AceRag
Returning Member

I don’t blame you, I’m not going to use them again either. I had the same experience I use the card for my 2019 returns and they said they didn’t have my banking information either. I have to get all yesterday and read an article that it will take several days once the information is entered

This is so terrible. No answers by phone and the payment tool says my info is incorrect and locked me out after one try

Kblantonn

I received my stimulus on my turbo card but my girlfriend did not and she had the turbo card. I don’t understand why they put my money on my card but not hers she had to go to irs.gov and enter deposit info. If this helps I had a simple return and didn’t have to pay any fees to file or did I have an advance. She got an advance and he fees taken out of her refund 

When i look on the site put my info in it says deposited in the turbo account with the right account number, but no funds available for the past two days. Anyone else having that issue?

Mine has a turbo account number and says deposited but no funds. How can i change account info?

You can't change the information if it was already deposited, mine was wrong info, some number ending with the last four of social. Intuit is not putting it on prepaid cards, even though they sent them to us! 

Idk about that many ppl I know got theirs on the turbo card, I’m just trying to figure out why is it that they had mine and still nothing can’t even get on website now without it saying locked for 24 hours it’s been two days and still can’t get on. I will say this Turbo sucks and once this over I’ll never do business with them again 

Hi i did my taxes and i have a turbo tax card i receive my income tax money on it what do i have to do because i have two card one for 2018 and one for 2019

The IRS website says that they deposited my stimulus onto my TurboTax Inuit card the acct number matches however I not my husband have received the money on our card. Also when I called and checked it says I have no pending deposit, so if it was deposited on April 15 like the IRS says where is it?

I have contacted the BBB and the Federal Reserve Bank to file complaints. Turbo reached out and they too are trying to reach Greendot and so far no answer from them. Greendot has our money and is holding it. The Federal Reserve said the more people that file a complain the better. It will help move the investigation along faster. I would suggest everyone doing so at this point. Mine too was released on the 15th and I have still not received my money as Greendot has it but not released it. They have no way to contact them by phone. I have reached out on their Facebook page and the messenger for them on Facebook as well. Of course, they won't answer either of those either but at least it shows a trail. If you go on the Greendots Facebook page you will see so many people complaining about this. I hope the federal government nails their company to the wall.

After doing some digging here is some info to help. Turbotax has screwed us, so you need to check the IRS website portal track payment. If it says it was sent, your at the mercy of green dot. But if you they didnt have enough info and havnt sent it to you and you are able to enter your bank info and it confirms it then you will receive your stimulus within 7 days. This is according to the secretary of treasury yesterday. Hope this helps some of you.

Lowest income SO NOT TRUE.........i make 20k a year so if it is based of lowest income and i used direct deposit through the Turbo card then where is my stimulus at?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies