turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

KarmaB

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice go there and check ur status for some reason many ppl whom got a turbo card there it's is saying they don't have enough information to direct deposit payment even after checking to see if the info was in my return and it was the IRS didn't have my turbo account information

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

I will never repeat never use turbo again...why is this so complicated..I used turbo for my taxes and it says it's going on your 2018/ 2019 tax return..my refund was sent to that turbo card so why don't I have my stimulus package...then all of a sudden the app isn't working and you can't get through to customer service....they get a  🤬🤬🤬👎🖕

KarmaB

I went thru the same thing u have to go online and when I went online they didn't even have my fone number correct but it was correct on my return ion know wats going on with turbo but they need to fix it n fsst

TURBO TAX WILL LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS BEHIND THIS MISLEADING INFO!! I for one have been a long-standing faithfulbcustomer of TurboTax and I get that you were taking the lead of the IRS on a lot of your actions however I take issue with getting 1 million emails rushing me to file my 2019 taxes with the promises of doing so would get my stimulus funds sent immediately.  The information on the direct deposit tool that was to go up April 15 was already misleading because for weeks it never stated that you had to file 2019 taxes in order to enter direct deposit information...FOR WEEKS!!! Not a dang word! Then The day of, April 15 surprise surprise, it is a requirement in order to enter your banking information to receive the stimulus money via direct deposit.  Ok you can blame the IRS but TURBO TAX.. Was their partner in crime & co-conspirator by sending emails as well as advertising within the app and online false promises that as soon as you filed 2019 you would receive the stimulus payment via direct deposit, which we all know did not happen and here you are taking no accountability for any of it!  This fault lies with you and I am reading comment after comment response after response where you guys are taking no accountability and it’s sickening I happen to be in a less desperate situation then some others leaving messages here but some people are literally begging for their lives because they have nothing and what do they get a canned response from you guys!! The government doesn’t care and TurboTax employees and owners and managers do not care that their customers are suffering and as a result you will pay for it and see it in a loss of customers next year thank you TurboTax! I rushed to file this year and I will rush to file next year with a different company.  

Your former customer!

I am one of the poorest and still no deposit. I’m from Mississippi and we are mostly poor. I can’t even log into the turbo card. Other people here are getting there deposit  I paid TurboTax for this card so I could get my stimulus money   But yet no deposit or even log in

JaC2010

Go to irs.gov and check the status of your payment, you will know if they have updated direct deposit information on your account or if a check would be mailed to you

Dd670

I had an advance through turbo debit and I’ve received my stimulus check. However, I’m having a hard time getting answers from Turbo myself for my mom because it says on the IRS app that we will receive it on the same day and she hasn’t received hers. I don’t think I will be using Turbo next year along with many people seeing as they aren’t reachable through chat on the website nor by phone! 

I'm not sure why that's happening with you two but I got my stimulus on my Turbo card I had them put my taxes on, I've used them for 4 years, I use the completely free file method, didnt have any fees taken out for anything, and I've never set up a direct deposit with any job I've worked so they dont have any information from me other than what I gave them for my taxes which I filed on March 6th or something around that. Im sorry that's happening to you and so many others, completely ridiculous and unprofessional comming from such a legit high end company that makes millions off of everyone every year. Even H&R Block put out a statement to their customers letting them know that they will be recieving a DD onto their emerald card which is the same exact thing as the turbo card just a different banking company. 

Try to go online and type in "Turbo Card" and try to log in through their website instead of the app. I had to try three different links to their website before one of them worked and actually let me sign in to see my account. Also check your email associated with your turbo account and see if they've sent you an email stating that you got your check, although I didnt get my email until 5 hours after my money got deposited. If all else fails you can go to any ATM and check your balance for a 50cent fee, just select balance inquiry and then checking. Bull**bleep** it charges just for that but oh well, it's a sure fire way to find out the balance without being mislead or waiting. 

They are not uploading the stimulus onto our turbo cards because I got on the new tool created where you can track your stimulus payment today and it said that it did not have my direct deposit information. I had to enter my checking account info on the site. I don't know if it's because I got an advance on my tax refund or not but that was my experience today.

THIS IS A COMPLETE FU%king JOKE!!! I JUST LOOKED UP USING THE “get my stimulus tools” or Whatver it’s called- There sending my stimulus money to my account of the last 4 digits that I’ve never SEEN BEFORE.?? THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST PATHETIC thing ever. HEY TURBO TAX- PAID AMERICANS NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE LIVE!! Not all these auto answers that are CLEARLY NOT HELPING ANYONE!

Well i paid for the self employment file and my taxes were accepted but still pending will the IRS still have my Turbo Card DD information because last years DD info is unable to get to because the account hasn't been used in over a year and they cant reactivate it because they are understaffed.  I filed and I usually get a refund fast. This is the first time I decided to pay with my refund to turbotax to get my refund to this card.  Do you know if YOU have processed my payment from my refund I mean come on its only 150 bucks and i need the stimulus check due to being a barber. 

Oh and on top of that I cant go to the IRS site without being locked out because my "information" doesn't match whats on file and when I call any of these companys they never pick up the phone its always automated and nothing helps

JennV2

Mine says the same thing and can’t get through to anyone. Did you get yours figured out? 

Jdb6699
Returning Member

No and can’t get through to turbo or get my payment page still has me locked out.   Turbo tax will not give a definitive answer.  They want out business but will not work for it.   Tired of the same bull—— that they give us

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies