Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

When I went to the IRS site for "Get my payment", it didn't show my bank info or last 4 digits of my SSN. It also didn't show any account number. It simply told me that it had insufficient info for me to receive my stimulus and that I needed to enter my correct info. I guess it works for some, but not for others. That's been my experience so far. I also paid all fees and received an advance on my refund. Since they didn't have anything on record for my deposit, I haven't received anything. It's since been updated and I'll just have to wait. I'm not sure who's at fault for this, but it seems like it's been one big mixup/mistake for many, unfortunately. If done correctly, the info on our 1040 for direct deposit should've sufficed. It obviously went wrong somewhere for many, and worked out for others. Turbotax said lower income people received the stimulus first. So far, I've seen several middle class people (that I know personally) have received the stimulus payment in their checking account, as well as Turbotax cards. I'm low income, and had to update my info. I doubt my income is the reason for the error, obviously, but it's still different from what Turbotax claimed. I've been using them for years, and I'm disappointed. There's worse things, but it's frustrating. 

Rose29

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

I just checked on the IRS site and it said they do not have my bank info even though my 2019 refund was deposited on Turbo card.

Corilea74

Nope!! I just checked with IRS and it said my check was delayed due to unknown direct deposit info. My info on my tax forms I submitted through turbo tax two months ago is the same as my turbo tax card yet it was not deposited on my turbo tax card. Really frustrating. Best thing to do is check your status through irs and fix any deposit issues. I had no problems getting my refund 2 months ago on my card. Yet they say they have no direct deposit information. Just letting everyone know not all turbo card holders are recieving their stimulus checks via turbo card. 

Payge722

That's a big NO ...I have used them for refunds the last 2 years and still had not received stimulus pmt.   Luckily they launched the get my payment portal today and it informed me they needed more information from me so I had to re-enter my account information, which I changed from TurboTax debit!!  

Also I have not been able to access my account via the app or call number on card.. nothing working!  

I cannot still get on the get payment ... 

I have gotten no email from turbo tax 

I got a turbo card for my 2019 tax returns & when I checked the IRS Get My Payment website I was told that they needed additional information from me to process my payment & i was prompted to enter my banking info then it said that my deposit date will b updated when they have it.  I along w/so many others WILL NOT b using Turbo Tax for my tax returns anymore.  This is BULL**bleep**!  I would suggest that others go to the IRS website since they know what the hell their doing & stop wasting ur time Turbo Tax any longer.

I went to the IRS site, it had no info for my direct deposit even though my refund was issued to my Turbo card back in February, had to enter bank info and now waiting begins.  Turbotax can kiss my TurboAss, you will never get another penny from me. My 3 daughters used KreditKarma or whatever its called and all 3 got their money today, totally free too. Screw you TurboTax!

AceRag
Returning Member

I checked with the IRS tool launched today and although I was paid by direct deposit on my Turbocard this year for my 2019 return, it still said it needed my banking information I gave them my Chime account information instead as I will never use Turbocard again and it says it will be several days before I see the refund.

I had to go to irs.gov and enter my bank information. 

I suggest going on irs.gov. then click  "Get My Payment" because  turbo is saying we should get it through the turbo card but i checked on my status and was informed by the IRS that they weren't able to process mine due to lack of information. So I had to give them my actual bank deposit information and have to check back tomorrow for the exact date mine will deposit. Best wishes!

I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS, IF THE LAST 4 OF YOUR SSN WAS SHOWING YOU WILL STILL GET A DEPOSIT! I JUST GOT MINE! 😁

AceRag
Returning Member

Can someone please tell me how I can check my balance on card. I can’t get through on site, app or phone.

halled95

This happened to me too! I obviously did not use my turbo card! I will never use turbo tax again!

Me neither

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies