turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

Did you get an advance?

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

Did you get an advance?

Did you get a refund advance?

I did

Yes and a turbo card text bal and last 4 of your card number to 43411 your avail balance should say 1200

VashtiWilson30
Returning Member

Just received text notification of the deposit at 10:10am (I'm in California).

Fyi, I paid the filing fees upfront with my credit card, and selected the advance. Also, when I checked the IRS site, the last 4 digits of my SSN was listed as the account # and I did not update my DD info. Hope this helps.

Update:

I just received my stimulus check on my Turbo Card at 12:30 PM CST!

Here's some details on my situation:

1) No stimulus money had been added to my Turbo Card until 12:30 PM CST

AND

2) When using the IRS Get Payment portal to check on status, it said expect the money to post in account today,

AND

3) The banking account information displayed on the IRS Get Payment portal had last 4 digit of  Social Security Number listed, not  Turbo Card account information.

I didn't receive my money on my prepaid Visa card When I got on R as poro a says we do not have the right banking information and that where I got my 2019 tax return cent to

Not true said I had to wrong banking information to receive my money and the card won't let me sign on to the app to find out anything about some banking information

It was. Big maybe go to IRS portal and update your info and screw turbo debit card ! Allmy friends got thei stimulus but not me because I paid for self employment forms on my tax return and got charged fees and screwed by TurboTax 

No I didn’t 

No 

I can’t get through to check my card now . Either way I didn’t get the advance so idk what’s going on . 

UPDATE 1:19pm 04/15/2020

I did an advance and paid my fees with Turbo Tax Card. I just received my stimulus money on my turbo card. 

And yes, the IRS get my payment tool showed the last 4 of my SSN, not my bank account.

Well I can tell you that I have went through TurboTax for the last three years and have had the TurboTax prepaid debit card with fees taken from refund and have also gotten the advanced I did not get my stimulus payment deposited onto my Turbo card I went on to the get payments will today that just launched on the IRS website and it told me that it needed more information and I had to re-enter the banking account information so for all of you that haven't done that yet. Is the route that I would go hope this helps

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies