turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

MINE SAID ITS BEEN DEPSOITES INTO A BANK ACCOUNT THAG ISNT MINE WITH THE LAST 4 digits of my social security number!!!!

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

Screenshot_20200415-110340_Chrome.jpg

When I was able to finally get in guess what? No stimulus AND I was in fact charged a fee for my replacement card. Where is my money? Do we need to file a class action suit to get it? 

Screenshot_20200415-110355_Chrome.jpg

There is people out there that don’t have checking accounts to eat their stimulus money so someone help me why haven’t we gotten ours on turbo cards

Mine is the same my last of my ssn,so how will we get our money this some real bs

Just to let everyone know - I had received my refund on a Turbo Tax Card & just utilized the tool that just went live on the IRS website and was informed that they did not have any direct deposit information available. I went ahead and entered my personal bank information. I would direct you to the website so that you can verify whether they indeed have your direct deposit information. Never using Turbo Tax services again....

Kkdee6

Same situation! Crazy

Well i will be in talks with a lawyer to see if any laws were broken. Especially fishy that my 1040 turbo tax shows me has the correct info so that means they are providing multiple 1040's which if im not mistaken is a federal offense. Also what a **bleep** move of sbtg to not allow the payments to go through because they were not gonna get a fee. I WOUOD HAVE PAID A FEE TO HAVE MY MONEY BECAUSE IM SCREWED NOW. Michigan unemployment hasnt payed me yet and now this. NEVER AGAIN TURBO OR WHO EVER YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME TO WHEN YOU GO OUT OF BUISNESS FROM THIS.

I checked the IRS Stimulus Payment Portal  and it told me that they did not have enough information for direct deposit. It allowed me to enter my bank account information.

When I filed, I used TurboCard. It looks like, at least in my case, it did not work. 

The IRS portal is up to check on stimulus payments. I checked mine and it said they didn't have enough information for direct deposit and allowed me to enter my banking information. 

I used the TurboCard for my refund. 

In my case, it did not work or was not going to work. 

Here's the link for the portal:
https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

That’s right they need to figure out where my dam money at,by next year they will not be around because of this mess..:..So to the expert use your expertise to figure out where our dam money is at.

Why no one answers the phone. It says my money has been deposited, but its not on my card

Even if you've filed with TT for 2019 and have direct deposit set up with their green dot card - don't count on your stimulus payment to be sent there.  I just checked the IRS 'where's my (stimulus) payment' site - and they did not have bank information on file for the stimulus payment direct deposit.  I had to update my bank account info with the IRS....now more waiting  😕

I went on the site and it says deposited into my turbo account, but nothing showed up. 

Just got mine 🙏

How long ago may i ask

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies