Re: Turbo Tax Online isn't asking about whether we...

Turbo Tax Online isn't asking about whether we received a second stimulus payment. It is only considering the first. Is this right?

I'm asking because we received the first payment but the IRS tool is saying we may not be eligible for the second (based on their own requirements, we are).  As such, I believe I should be able to claim that I didn't receive the second check on my taxes.  Unfortunately, the online tool isn't taking the second payment into consideration.

TurboTax Online will need to be updated to reflect the computation for the second stimulus. Please wait to file your return until these last-minute changes are implemented. When updated, the program will reflect a Recovery Rebate Credit based on both amounts.

Online has now been updated.  See this thread for screens shots of both the Desktop and Online versions

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-credits-deductions/discussion/turbo-tax-stimulus-question/00/1...