turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo Tax Online isn't asking about whether we received a second stimulus payment. It is only considering the first. Is this right?

I'm asking because we received the first payment but the IRS tool is saying we may not be eligible for the second (based on their own requirements, we are).  As such, I believe I should be able to claim that I didn't receive the second check on my taxes.  Unfortunately, the online tool isn't taking the second payment into consideration.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
IsabellaG
Expert Alumni

Turbo Tax Online isn't asking about whether we received a second stimulus payment. It is only considering the first. Is this right?

TurboTax Online will need to be updated to reflect the computation for the second stimulus. Please wait to file your return until these last-minute changes are implemented. When updated, the program will reflect a Recovery Rebate Credit based on both amounts.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Online has now been updated.  See this thread for screens shots of both the Desktop and Online versions

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-credits-deductions/discussion/turbo-tax-stimulus-question/00/1...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies