Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Well that lady has no clue what she's talking about and gave you the wrong information. If you had your fees taken out or got the refund advance you are getting a paper check No questions asked. If you didn't have either one of those taken from your federal refund you will get a direct deposit to your turbo card and that is confirmed. I talked to the people at Santa Barbara Bank they rejected all IRS stimulus payments to their Green Dot turbo cards at Santa Barbara Bank and told me I will get a paper check and I have no way of changing my direct deposit information because the IRS does not let you change it once they try to deposit it and the account was either close or rejected by the bank which Santa Barbara Bank rejected all stimulus payments because IRS would not let them take a fee out. So again if you had your fees taken out or got the refund advanced you're getting a paper check and that's the bottom line there's nothing anything or anybody can do about it So just wait patiently for your check.

What portal 

And if you have a pending payment that means you had a turbo card and didn't have your fees taken out by Santa Barbara Bank you used the TurboTax free edition and paid no fees or paid the fees up front anyone who paid the fees out of their federal refund is getting a check not a direct deposit.

Unleashed, Thanks for your concern...

Your note and the information you had received was a heart stopping downer.

Because as you know, without my stimulus and my 3 kids stimulus I am a dead man with imminent bills, my last 10 bucks, and a broke down 🚚.

I picked up my Binoculars, and lo and behold, whoever sold you on that nego-pessi nonbelievers crap is Just That!

TT card. ALL my money. Mon, Tue, Wed...

WESTSIDE!

Where will my stimulus payment go if i filed tt but had fees taken out??? My 1040 shows my bank info though. Did not get a tt card

So will it go to my wells fargo acct or through yalls bank that took the fees?

@Money Binoculars1 

I hope we do receive the stimulus deposit on our turbo debit card.  I just don't want to be anxiously waiting for the deposit if it's not coming.  So many of us are just looking for a straightforward  answer from TT, but to no avail. This we'll have to wait and see. Fingers s crossed🤞🤞

I will never use TurboTqx prepaid card services again and I will encourage everyone I know to do the same.  The lack of preparation and refusal to answer direct questions(the company not the poster) lets me know that customers are not your number one priority.   People are living in pure fear for their life, their family, and their financial well-being.  Thia is disappointing and disgusting.  I no longer view you as  reputable and responsible company!

Trishk
Returning Member

People who filed with TT and had fees taken out have already gotten there refunds chime,Varo, cashapp, so why wouldn’t they put it on greendot products I had fees taken out but I have my own debit card that I used which is a GoBank green card I didn’t get a turbo card mine has my info on it as well. So if people with other cards are getting their stimulus payments we are as well and greendot emailed people saying to look out for the payment

That was Wednesday it is now the 13th and y’all still have no information on if people who has the turbo card will get there stimulus check sent on there it doesn’t make sense because H&R Block is getting there stimulus payment on there emerald card which is somewhat similar to the turbo tax after this blows over I will no longer be using turbo tax for my 2020 taxes nor any year after that I hope turbo tax is prepared to lose customers in this crisis when there are companies out there such as H&R Block who can and will do better for there customers it seems 

Hey thank you very much but I think like me. Most of us would really love to hear it from them ya know. We really want to believe you and hope it’s the honest to god truth but at the same time we’re scared. I just think if they have that information than why not let us know or respond or even make a notification to everyone or something it’s not that hard just it’s frustrating and hard to sleep at night worrying if and when we will be seeing the money we are hurting for 

Agreed 

Anybody got there stimulus check who has a turbo tax card mine was pending Friday still not in my account 

will mine be deposited on my turbo card?

Yooooo Joe! 🎋

Any luck with the Monday Money Dance?👻👻👻

I wonder why the Pend?

Why for so long?

When i received my refund it said BY Wednesday, but it showed up on Tuesday at 1.

I was on this blog all that day and someone said TT does postings like every 2-3 hrs and that 1:00 was a posting time. 

I checked right at 1:00 and went from 0 to 60 instant!

I got it one day early, at 1:00

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies