Re: Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus - Page 30

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

*latest 

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

A live specialist just told me if you got your refund on your turbo tax debit card that is how you will receive your stimulus check. Connect to a live specialist through the app and they will give you the answer you are looking for!! 

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

again I will say this one more time only because I know there's people out there like me that there are spaces are stuck in their phones trying to figure out answer well I have an answer I've been on the phone with TurboTax for the last two days and y have not been able to get an answerthey did not know if stimulus checks were or were not going to be able to be deposited on the card yet even though stimulus checks have start going out and I know that because five of my friends received theirs via chime. so just so happened the lady I spoke with last night just called me 30 minutes ago and I saw an 800 number and said well I'll just answer it and it was the lady the representative from TurboTax that assisted me last night that had told me that she knew they were not sure yet if payments were or were not going to be put on and she said she just got an update and when she got the update she thought of me and she thought it would be nice to give me a call and let me know that stimulus checks will be deposited on turbo cards I had my taxes done this year I did them on TurboTax and got a turbo card and opted to have the fee taken out of my refund so for people in this situation yes it is official they will be sending the stimulus payments to your card put your mind at ease I promise you I would never post this if it did not happen the lady just called me telling me they just found out.

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Thank you @LomaDaze for your recent post with what looks like a "TurboTax rep.".

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

@Bcause91 

you are welcome 😊

I think we are all just stressed out by all this and we just want answers. 

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

I used the turbo card this year for my refund. The stimulus check will get deposited on this. I set up my direct deposit from my job to go on the turbo card and every week it gets deposited in 2 days early. So yes it works like a regular bank!

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Some say yes and some say no ... either way until the IRS does something there is NOTHING you can do no matter what answers are on this forum.

OK everyone ... There is NOTHING anyone can do right now to speed up your stimulus payment ... the IRS has millions of payments to issue and the next 2 weeks will be devoted to  DD payments only ... then starting 4/24 the paper checks will start going out along with more DD as info is sent in and people file returns.  Until you have an idea of where you stand you do not know what steps you need to take ... patience will be needed until the IRS portal is functional.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

3 IRS FILERS .jpg

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Now even tho it  says the funds will be deposited on 4/15/20, who hope that they will be deposited on Monday or Tuesday 

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

The reason I say that because it says pending

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

@Joeexotic where do you see it at so I can see if mine says it 

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

If I look in my account I don’t see it but I got this notification on Friday. And everyone else who got this notification says that it shows it will deposit for them on the 15th as well. I’m personally wondering if it’s a 3-5 business day type of thing or a mandatory 5 day thing. 

44620E79-6CE8-4A48-9672-170AAE189534.jpeg

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

How can you tell if its pending

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

If it’s arrived and not posted it then means it’s pending unless tt is holding onto all of themed waiting to release everyone’s on Wednesday 

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

How do you get those notifications in there I dont even receive anything that tell me my daughter ssi is deposited on there