turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Trying to e-file my return and im getting an error message saying that a server problem occurred while processing the refund transfer. ive tried two times with no luck.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
HelenC12
Expert Alumni

Trying to e-file my return and im getting an error message saying that a server problem occurred while processing the refund transfer. ive tried two times with no luck.

You may try deleting your cookies, clearing your cache and rebooting. If that doesn't work, use a different web browser. See the following:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

i have tried rebooting. clearing my cache and my cookies and its saying the same thing. even when i go to make a payment with my debt card it has an error and says to contact an expert

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

There may be some issue with the device itself. Another option to try is to follow the steps here: Allow cookies and pop-ups.

Otherwise, to contact TurboTax and have an agent see what you are seeing, call: (800) 446 - 8848. For more information about ways to contact TurboTax, see: What is the TurboTax phone number?

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies