Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

BG66
Returning Member

Trying to activate TT 2023 and get hung in the loop of error code 630, Is there any solution to this issue or just switch to some other product,

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

Trying to activate TT 2023 and get hung in the loop of error code 630, Is there any solution to this issue or just switch to some other product,

Error code 630 simply indicates there was an error validating your license code.   

See the TurboTax Help articles below for guidance in addressing your activation issue:

BG66
Returning Member

I was able to connect with support via phone.  The agent gave me instructions on how to install the product via download version which worked like a champ.  I will not use the CD version again but stick with the download.

Hi,

Can you post what they told you to do? I have the 630 Error code when entering the license key.  TT installation finished but when entering the license key, it gave me an error 630.

FYI, I have installed the downloaded version.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies