Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tried to finish my state tax wont let me finish says I need a worksheet L shared responsibility payment calculator

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies

Tried to finish my state tax wont let me finish says I need a worksheet L shared responsibility payment calculator

As stated in the section for entering your NJ Healthcare Coverage,  "Your return requires the Worksheet L, Shared Responsibility Payment Calculation which has not been finalized. Do not file this return until this calculation is finalized in the upcoming release of TurboTax New Jersey."

When will the upcoming Bhutto release be comping ?

Release opps

Moemoe69

Did you get any help with this? I’m having the same issue 

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

The IRS has not officially opened filing season yet and a number of forms are still not final.  You can check on the status of state forms, like this one here: TurboTax State Forms Availability.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Moemoe69

When can I expect them to start

The form says that health coverage is available so why can i not progress???

I saw that too. I keep trying to finish filling and it keeps saying it is available.

Those forms have been finalized for weeks. Other sites and preparers have them so what’s the hold up with turbo tax. There are about 40 people on another forum with the same issue leaving for H&R Block if not corrected this week. It is now the 27th and were still getting a stupid error message that is not the states fault. The state has been called multiple times now

Hello people are still waiting for answers.... its been a couple of days and it is still the same problem..... can we please get an answer from an employee of turbo tax or is it not that important????

Can a representative please respond??

Hello???? What the hell is going on here??? Why is it so hard any employee to respond?? Is it because we dont wanna pay $30 for it??? 

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

This forum only sees the posted question. If you are referring to Worksheet L for New Jersey returns, first complete the health coverage information in the Federal section. 

To complete the health coverage in the Federal section, follow these steps.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies