turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: I do not have any farm. How can I remove the farm from my income

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
JoannaT

Tax Year Prior to 2020: I do not have any farm. How can I remove the farm from my income

To go to Farm Income:

1. Go to Search
  2. Type Farm income
  3. Click the Jump to farm income link
  4. The next screen should show you the farm entry
  5. Click on Delete
  6. On the delete confirmation screen click Yes
jellis001
Returning Member

I have same problem but when I try to delete the farm we don't have it won't show the page where it is to be deleted.  It keeps showing in the return that we have a farm and we don't.  How do I get rid of the farm entry error?

eaupshaw

I'm having the same issue. The Farm Summary page does not have anything listed to delete as the previous answer suggests.

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

@eaupshaw Type 'farm income' in the Search area, then click on 'Jump to farm income'.

At the Farm Summary page, choose EDIT to open your farm to make or change entries, or DELETE to remove the farm from your return (screenshot). 

If you don't see the Farm Summary page, click this link for more info on How to Delete a Form in TurboTax Online to delete Schedule F from your return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dheld2
Returning Member

I did this and it did not work . . 

JulieC14
Expert Alumni

You can also select the Income & Expenses tab at the top of your return and then scroll down to Rentals, Royalties and Farms.  Select Show More and then select to Start the section Farm Income.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies