miggyplease

There’s a error on my occupation . It’s saying “occupation has to many characters “ how do I fix that?

Starphyre

Go back to the page for business info. Your occupation box should be there, so click on edit.  Click the info tab to get the codes for the various occupations.  It should be six digits.  All you need do is find your occupation and copy those six digits into your occupation box.

SusanY1

Return to My Info/Personal Info to edit your data.  For your occupation (a verbal description) abbreviate or reduce it so that it has less than 24 characters.  For example if you are a "computer software engineer" reduce this to "engineer" so it will fit.