turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus

I filed my taxes through turbo tax this year and last, I received an email that my stimulus money would be deposited into the prepaid turbotax debit card I never received last year, last year I owed something so I wasnt getting anything back anyway, so this year I used my td bank account but my 18' tax deposit account was used for the check, I've tried going online for the card to request one and it keeps saying my information is wrong or asking for a card number I never got, I tried calling the number and it keeps saying my account information is invalid, I need to get past the automated part to speak to an actual person but it wont let me, im getting frustrated cause I need my money and its not my fault I never received a card from a year ago, its not my fault a card was never given to me, I need a direct support ID number to speak to someone cause I've tried every option given and received no help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Stimulus

Please try using this link for assistance.   TurboTax Debit Card Help , due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or  phone line.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Stimulus

I have tried to do all of that, how can I speak directly to someone, I cannot get past the automated part and when I try to log on it says my stuff is invalid, as i've said above, I need an actual person

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies