turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus

I checked the status of my stimulus payment on the irs.gov website. It showed my money was sent to be deposited for today’s date. However, the last 4 numbers it shows of what bank account it was sent to was the last 4 numbers of my social security number! How is money sent to a SSN!? My tax refund was issued to a turbo tax debit card so who do I need to contact!? Turbo tax or the irs? At this point I have no idea where my money was sent? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

27 Replies

Stimulus

Same here

Stimulus

Same. Did you get a refund advance?

Stimulus

Yes I did get a refund advance! 

Stimulus

Same. If anyone finds out what to do let us all k know! 

Stimulus

Yes if anyone has any info it would be appreciated! I tried calling turbo tax and cannot get through. I just want to know where my money was sent because it obviously did not go to my turbo card with the account number being the last 4 of my SSN.

hazeytay

Stimulus

Yea this is crazy can't get in contact with anyone can't call to check the balance I feel like turbo us running off wit folks money 

Stimulus

Same here

Stimulus

Just got this email from turbotax. I have the turbo card, recieved a  refund advance, and the irs website says it was sent to a bank account ending in the last 4 of my social. Maybe it really is happening?

20200415_111634.jpg

Stimulus

the only problem now is actually being able to log into the turbodebit website! even the number on the back of the card isnt working 

Proof21

Stimulus

Same exact thing happened to me!

GabiU
Level 15

Stimulus

TurboTax Online is up and running smoothly. The app/site/phone line for the Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded, but filing online with TurboTax is uninterrupted.If you are experiencing any issues with the Turbo Card app/site/phone line, please wait a bit and try again.

Hang in there! This will be resolved shortly. Thanks for letting us know. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
bbstel209
Returning Member

Stimulus

My stimulus check was not deposited to my turbo card. I had to input my banking information into the irs portal. 

bbstel209
Returning Member

Stimulus

I don't think refunds will be deposited on the turbo card?! I didn't receive mine as of yet.  I checked the irs wheres my payment portal and it said It didn't have enough information to send my check and gave me the option to enter my own banking account. 

Pettway

Stimulus

Mine said the same thing and I went to the atm to check and the money was there 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies