turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Lmartin

Stimulus

Has anyone that used turbo tax for there return got there stimulus check yet. I have direct deposit but I wasn’t sure if using turbo tax had any effect on getting it. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Tweeeety
Returning Member

Stimulus

I have been scouring and checking and checking back in sites to see if anyone had an answer to this question because let's be real.. Im sure there are others who don't know how much more or longer they can stretch a dollar. 

Point is i wasnt able to find a definate yes or no or a testimony of someone who actually received their stimulus check successfully.. Although, just now, i stumbled across this page @https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/how-to-track-your-coronavirus-stimulus-che... and it says:

"The first checks will start to go out this week of April 13, arriving either in your bank account if you set up direct deposit with the IRS for past refunds during tax season, including prepaid cards, or in the mail at your registered address. "

Its the first i have seen to mention prepaid cards being included in anything direct deposit and stimulus check related so it gives me hope. 

Still not an answer but just thought i would share.

Mrcrowe

Stimulus

I filled out my forms to recieve astimulus check with turbo tax & did direct deposit and still have not received mine. It says I was accepted and it was being processed still nothing 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies