Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Stimulus check and bank info showing on my return

@kanisha0418   You should check with the Customer Service of the TurboTax card (the number should be on your card).  TurboTax tax software does not have anything to due with the depositing of the stimulus money onto your card.  The IRS is the only one that can do that.  It has been on the news that the IRS is having glitches & there has been delays in direct deposits.   

Having fees deducted from your refund is not an excuse, I said IF you had fees deducted.

Twin1225
Returning Member

I haven't receive no stimulus check from the past week.  I used get my payment multiple times and it always said payment status not available.

I can honestly say, as much as I complained about the x's being on the return submitted by turbo tax, it was a waste of time because I did receive my payment today.

Thank You,

Turbo Tax

Kennnerton
Returning Member

Patience is quite a good thing to practice nowadays eh

Yes it is both me and my daughter got it, praise God !

Player19710
Returning Member

The only thing I recieved  was my refund tax 

I cant begin to tell you what may or may not have happened but I can tell you this it's not too late to register on the stimulus tool, just make sure you use the same banking info that you used with your tax refund to not complicate things

Twin1225
Returning Member

Where do I go to use that tool?

wes10jim
Returning Member

Where do I go to do this? I only find a place for non filers to enter their bank info.

At this point, I would honestly go to IRS.GOV and look for the non filers link and fill it out with same banking info that you had when receiving your taxes and you should get it in a couple of weeks, you are a non filer because you are signing up for stimulus payment, not filing taxes

bank a/c is not showing on my 2018 tax return where we paid tax due to irs.  what can be done to have our bank account on IRS record to get stimulus check?

@pyndevaley1938 wrote:

bank a/c is not showing on my 2018 tax return where we paid tax due to irs.  what can be done to have our bank account on IRS record to get stimulus check?

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status or to update your bank account - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Use this IRS website for get my payment FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

We filed a 2018 tax return and owed money; so the IRS did not receive our direct deposit information in that return.  When I go onto Get My Payment, all I get is the "Payment Status Not Available".  We qualify for all eligibility but are unable to provide our direct deposit information as it states you can.  How can we get our direct deposit information submitted?  We filed, so we cannot use the Non-Filers link.  This is very frustrating!! 

Patience will be needed ....

Payment Status Not Available

The Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).

We update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment and have provided your information either through a recent tax return or the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here application, please check back for updates.

When you are registering  for a stimulus payment you are not filing, you need to give them the same banking info that you gave them when you filed, try it, it just might work

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies