turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Schedule C and Depreciation form

Schedule C update and depreciation forms update still not ready?  Turbo tax forms page says they are ready, and some posts put them ready on 2/1......It's 2/10!

Wassup?  Who is in charge of dates?  Why is turbotax saying forms due 1/21 and nothing is updated......

Any reasonable updates?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The forms availability table is at the link below. Some returns are being held up in terms of e-filing pending the finalization of Form 8995-A.

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_windows_individual.htm...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

The forms availability table is at the link below. Some returns are being held up in terms of e-filing pending the finalization of Form 8995-A.

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_windows_individual.htm...

The availability link is not correct.

The schedule C and depreciation forms are NOT available, turbo tax update when queried says so.

If the finalization of Form 8995-A influences Schedule C and depreciation, update the link information to say that Schedule C and depreciation form is "NOT AVAILABLE" and give appropriate date!

@wmtc4000 wrote:

turbo tax update when queried says so.

Can you kindly explain what that phrase means, exactly? How do you query TurboTax update?

I have prepared quite a few test returns with TurboTax Home & Business and have only seen errors thrown with returns that could potentially require Form 8995-A. The others go all the way through the error check without any issues.

Muadibe
Returning Member

It is April 2nd, No forms are ready to install.

I got the email telling me they are ready but nothing installs. It says the software is up to date. Yes, I downloaded the manual update but it does not think Turbotax 2019 is installed.

Multiple threads created by other users and no one from Intuit seems to care. No good answers and very little guidance.

Come on Intuit. You bought the best Tax preparation software and every year your offering gets worse.

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

If the manual update has been unsuccessful, I recommend you call TurboTax Technical Support.  You can call TurboTax and speak with an agent.  number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used.  So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:

1. Click on this link:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
  2. Select your TurboTax platform.  
  3. Ask your question / state your problem.  Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.  You will be given the approximate wait time.  

You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.​​​​​​​

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies